Ratings for Dr. Pradeep Thapar

Crank-a-pill mill w/ long waits & short appointments in which the doc doesn't care and sits on his phone. Terrible.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

love my doctor i had the best experience and he had the expertise and the skill and compassion and very good. I woulf recommend him to my family and friends and can call him anytime. He is alwats there for hids patients

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

My first time seeing him was yesterday and he was extremely rude and walked out on me and my father. If you are in a field dealing with people in mental distress you should understand how to talk to them. He was very disrespectful to me and my father and I wouldn't go back. I would encourage everyone to not go to him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

He is always late , runs a Drug mill. His staff is cold, he knows nothing about you, he appears to be always onto the next Person. He pays no attention to you at all and does not listen. He was wrong about Myedication and did not even know I was in hospital. I called him before and he never returned call. Hack!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Very nice, compassionate and very good bedside manners. I will highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Battled anxiety and seizures for years. Dr Thapar saved my life. I currently live today free of seizures and without anxiety. I do take medication. Staff is fair. Dr. is professional and does listen.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Frustrating. Went to him for years; very cordial & professional, but simply wrote out a refill prescription after a 10 minute chat. Never addressed reasons for my anxiety/depression or ways to get off meds and cope with stress on my own. Have since switched to a different therapist and am now happily med-free.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

He didn't seem to be interested in what I had to say- how I'm feeling, my thoughts about whether or not the medications were working, etc. I felt as if he was completely ignoring my input about my treatment. There were a few times when he did listen to me and change one of my medications because I didn’t like how it was working, but it was somewhat of an argument before I was able to get him to “cave in.” I would definitely not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Thought that doctor was very knowledgeable, but just didn't help. Was with him for over 3 years and although nothing got worse, nothing got better either. Many times I waited 45 minutes to an hour to see the doctor with an appointment time. Very professional & well dressed.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Does not treat patients right. Does not treat you with compassion. Rants and raves if he has to send medical records. I caught him making fun of me to his billing clerk, and they both laughed about me crying.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Pradeep Thapar's Credentials

• Arabic

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flossmoor, IL