Ratings for Dr. Alida Van Heerden

Dr. Van Heerden is great with my whole family, we love her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Best Doctor I've ever been to! Would refer her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Probably the best doctor I have ever gone to. She is amazing

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Shes an amazing doctor. I had a previous family doctor for 15 years before my mom got me into the leduc space and shes been a breath of fresh air. I dont have to wait 45 mins to see her and shes very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Vanheerden for 8 years now. The B E S T woman doctor I have ever seen ! She researches if she does not know the answer and sends for any and all tests 'just to be sure'. She even called me once hours after an appointment to clarify something I had said in my earlier appointment. That's caring !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The staff are amazing, very friendly and sweet - unfortunately they aren't the ones that are licensed to help you. Dr. Van Heerden does not have a very good bedside manor and is judgmental. She does not dig deeper into a problem, search for answers. If she does not know an answer she does not reach out to other colleagues for help in ways of referrals or etc. Imaging, tests... etc. I have been her patient for a while and was hoping it would get better.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

i have been with her since i moved to leduc. she has been helped me alot with depression and having my 5 babies. sometimes you have to establish a relationship.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr Van Heerden saw me when my family dr, Dr du Toit was away. She was very kind and compassionate and listened in detail to my concerns. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Van Heerden is a wonderful doctor. I have lived all over Alberta and have had numerous family doctors. She is by far my favourite. I have even moved quite a distance from Leduc, but continue to drive the distance to see her. Any issues I have had she was quick to send me for blood work, or x-rays, just to be sure. Dr. Van Heerden was great with both of my pregnancies for the first couple of months until I was referred to a Obgyn. When I did have a concern, I was surprised to actually get a phone call from her, informing me of my results. Overall, a kind, funny, patient, knowledgeable family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I find her to be very rough and rude in her approach. She seems to ignore my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016