Ratings for Dr. Anthony S. Gay

Sadly, I would only recommend this dr for routine situations. He has been very close-minded on a particular, ever increasing disease. He could be helping many people if he would learn more about it and try to be supportive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I can’t recommend Gay. He was my physician for years before I was seriously ill & really needed help. During my appts, he seemed most concerned about limiting our time to 15min. I had some obvious symptoms of my disease, but Dr Gay told me “Good news, you don’t have that disease.” 1 year later I found he never ordered the blood test for my illness & by then, I was late stage. When I asked him why he didn’t test me, he said there was a political controversy surrounding my disease. I find it unconscionable that he let politics interfere w/ a correct diagnosis. The saddest part is that I hear he continues to avoid helping others w/ similar symptoms & doesn’t learn from his mistakes. I believe Dr Gay‘s negligence has cost me years of my life & I may never fully recover because my diagnosis was so delayed. I know 2 others who say they were also misdiagnosed by him. He said they were fine, sent them home & later they were both hospitalized w/potentially fatal conditions.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

great doctor, always takes time to find out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

He's awesome and speaks Spanish!! Very helpful and caring!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Anthony S. Gay's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1978)

Centene