Ratings for Dr. Madhavi Kandula

One of the more expensive offices in St Louis with pricey products

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I was told by the receptionist that they accepted my AARP/United Health Care Medicare Complete plan and after waiting 2 months to see the doctor I was told that she no longer accepted the plan. I thought that was reasonable since many doctors, specifically UHC doctors were dropping their UHC Medicare patients with the implementation of the ACA, I figured it was reasonable she dropped, but that does not excuse the fact that I wished I would have known. Afterwards I logged into find a new dermatologist and I and their she was, on the list, hence the reason for this review. I did not see the doctor, but the front desk staff was horrible and I could do better than they. I would be polite for one t

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I go to Dr. Kandula because I knew her when she worked in the ICU at a local hospital. She is intelligent, personable, and doesn't waste my time with unnecesssary visits.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

We've been going to Dr. Kandula for quite a few years and love her. She still asks about my 25 year old daughter who hasn't been there for about 6 years. Very knowledgable, kind, caring and professional. I also have kept seeing her and paid cash since my insurance is no longer accepted at her office.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

she is the best doctor i've ever had, very intelligent and helpful. her staff is really very nice in person, but are a little rude if you're trying to schedule an appointment for an 'emergency'. she is so good i paid to see her when my health insurance switched and she wasn't in network. i'd recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Madhavi Kandula's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1987)