Ratings for Dr. Armando A. De Feria

It's a shame Dr DeFeria isn't bad it's his staff that is awful! very unprofessional and scary they are dealing with people's health...If you want to have a reliable Dr this will not be your choice...

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

VERY PROFESIONAL AND RESPONSIBLE STAFF.I AM APTIENT OF DR. DEfERIA 10 YEARS. A LOT OF NALIDGE

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I have been going to Dr. De Feria for many years. I love him and his nurse practicioner Victoria. I am an RN myself. Staff in offices are never perfect but I think they do a decent job compared to most. Victoria and Dr. De Feria are very caring and have excellent medical skills. I am more natural and they are very patient with me and understanding. They don't force only traditional medicine at all. They believe we can help ourselves with diet, excercise,etc.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Due to the poor/bad service from his staff, Dr. Deferia is ruining his reputation. I WILL take my business elsewhere. Trying to solve an coding issue since Feb to no avail - mind you, this is his staff error!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Attempting to make an appointment or talking to a "real" person is an adventure in itself. He uses and automated service which stonewalls you and eventually disconnects, making you have to call back over and over again. Once you actually make an appointment, expect to be sitting in the waiting room for over 2 hours. However, he is an excellent doctor with alot of knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007