Ratings for Dr. Kerry P. Gowell

Aweful doctor thinks he is cool he doesn't even know what he is doing

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I switched to a different and much better obgyn, I had very little confidence in Dr. Kerry Gowell's care and ability and judgement. The staff does not seem genuine at all, complaining about their job and patients but put on a big phony smile when in front of you, including Dr. Gowell, this Dr. is so transparent! Bathroom was nasty and wait time disrespectfully long and NOT worth the wait. I was better off making the switch.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Very bad experience with Kerry Gowell, very poor and phony bedside manner and makes you wait an un

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Very bad experiences with Dr. Kerry Gowell. Very poor and phony bedside manner, makes you wait an un

Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr.Gowell was very nasty,rude and unprofessional with me and his staff and colleages couldn't care less about me as a person or patient,they only think of themselves and protecting themselves. Dr. Gowell medically neglected me more times than I can remember,constantly canceling appt's last minute, never personally got back to me with test results or answers to concerns, he proved for many years how little I meant as a person or patient,he made me feel like nothing.Even after surgery he never came in for one second,unbelievable! He is arrogant and an ego maniac. He laughed in my face and demeaned me when I didn't understand a medical procedure like he was so superior.He never even brought me in for an appointment when I suffered terrible pelvic pain and bleeding, then when I finally was brought in because my primary called ,my bleeding had stopped and he and his "nurse" called me a liar, they are a group of some of the worst medical staff around in my experience.He stole 12 years!

Submitted December 18, 2013

I first saw Dr. Gowell as emergency patient in hospital. He was kind,compassionate and made me feel very comfortable. He walked me through all possibilities of procedures I may need and answered any questions. I did not have a primary at the time,so now he is. I like him very much. His credentials are outstanding. He will be my doctor for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I love Dr. Gowell. Being a 32 year old having her first child wasn't easy for me. I had a relatively easy pregnancy but had several moments of panic, not knowing if what I felt or what I was going through was normal. I called his office several times with questions and concerns that were answered by either Dr. G or his staff very promptly (and given the circumstances they were also very understanding). I had been working a very physical job and around chemicals that I didn't know whether would put me or my baby at risk. When I asked him about it, he did research and called one of his collegues to check it out while I sat there in his office with him. Also, when the time came, my delivery was difficult and he really did a great job helping me relax and helping me recover from it. He didn't start off as my regular Ob/Gyn, but he is now!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Gowell is a great dr but sometimes the wait can be ridiculously long. Well worth the wait though

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Gowell!! he is the best there is out there! If it wasnt for him, both my mom and i wouldnt be here! He hepled me understand my diagnoses and made me feel absolutely comfortable with everything that was goin on with me.for about a yr i didnt have a pcp he he has acted as one for me. and doing a fine job! I would refer every one i know to him!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

He was straightforward but still compassionate. He made me feel comfortable and made sure I fully understood all procedures. I am very happy to be in his care.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Kerry P. Gowell's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in New Bedford, MA