Ratings for Dr. Agnes Laboncz

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Laboncz..My teeth had erosion on the front 2 teeth and I had a tooth that was back a bit...My Aunt who works for her had me come in to see what she could do...I only had 2 visits..the initial consult and the work...In 2 hours she transformed me into the most confident guy ever..I love my new smile...I look at everyday and It has changed my life...She is an artist...She wanted to do Veneers but I chose to do bonding I think that it was called...WoW WOW WOW...My life will never be the same...I have to say something personal..I am on a dating site...and after she fixed my teeth I am getting trible the amount of girls that want to meet me....Thank You SOOOO Much Dr. Laboncz and my aunt...I have never been so happy.....

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I have found Dr. Laboncz to be a very professional and caring dentist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Laboncz just inserted my veneers and I feel like a brand new person! I can't thank her enough for all the time and effort she has taken to give me back my smile, I can't stop grinning for the first time in years. The entire treatment was so pleasant and easy and I am thrilled with the results! Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Very pleased with the treatments I've had. I have been a patient for many years.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Laboncz is the best, she was exteremly helpful when I had a problem with a tooth and very gently and patient.Took her time and explained everything. After she also called me for 2 days just to check how things where going. Who does that? I would and have recommened her to many. The staff are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Have been a patient here for years, but appreciate the office even more after the excellent way they handled my dental emergency this summer. Dr. Laboncz saw me the day I called, treated me promptly and reassured both myself and my husband at the same time. Many thanks to both her and her wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Brilliant results on my teeth. Everyone very professional and friendly. No pain at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Laboncz and her team!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

wonderful staff, very nice office. we always appreciate the great treatment we receive

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr.Laboncz and her daughter now a practicing dentist herself, are truly lovely...It is and always has been a pleasure going to this practice...The new receptionist Christine always is so pleasant with all the patients. Madeleine the hygenist treats you like part of her family...I truly recommend anyone looking for a nice family dentist to see Dr. Laboncz. It is always a nice experience...

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Wonderful office. Dr. Laboncz and her staff always make us feel welcome and well cared for. She makes going to the dentist an easy, pleasant experience and not a chore!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011