Ratings for Dr. Eugene E. Spector

I'm extremely grateful to Dr. Spector. He corrected my bunions 10 years after another surgeon in Texas botched the job. Thanks to him, I have been extremely active without pain in my feet. He is a warm and knowledgeable and highly regarded professional. should be given only the highest ratings. I live now in Oakland; you may contact me, Barbara Hoffer, if you have questions.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Spector should stop practicing surgeries. He did two bunion surgeries and both were done wrong. I would not recommend him for anything. He seems to only care for making money. I have had a year of agony from his surgeries.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

This doctor is a ****. We sued him and so have others. He is currently in litigation for a botched bunion surgery he performed

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Spector is one of the finest doctors you could hope to find. He is an excellent surgeon and diagnostician. He is dedicated, ethical, caring, kind, compassionate, empathetic, and very good humored. He is loved throughout his medical center, by people at all levels, not just other doctors. If it were not for Dr. Spector, who spent a year diagnosing and treating me, I would never have walked again without severe pain, and possibly not at all. I will never forget him. I will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Eugene E. Spector's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal