Ratings for Dr. Ray S. McLaughlin

I've been going to this Dr. since I was a kid and not only has he always been professional and always accurate with diagnosis, but he also has an impeccable bedside manner. Going to see him has always made me feel better even when faced with serious and scary illnesses. I couldn't recommend him higher!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

This doctor is always punctual, and unlike many, actually listens to me when I report symptoms. He is very good about checking PDR when proscribing new meds to make sure there's not a bad side effect or conflict with my existing meds. He's been very good regarding admitting when he's working in an area outside of his expertise. He has not been overly flexible regarding specifics of my mail-order insurance for controlled meds, which has cost me several hundred dollars.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

He was rude, insulting and did not resolve my medical concerns. He misdiagnosed me and miscoded my visit creating an insurance nightmare and then threatened me with collections. The conversations I had with him post visit regarding the insurance issues we very unprofessional. But, I should have know when I first arrived. I was the ONLY patient in the office....no receptionist or nurses. Thus the Dr. was the one who even took my copay. I would not return to the office. After months of fighting I was able to get the insurance issues resolved and the Dr. did get paid once things were corrected.

Submitted August 15, 2008

Usually has an appointment available on the day one phones up. Is very punctual. Knowledgeable on need for and recommendation of Specialist consultants. Is especially knowledgeable on sports medicine issues.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Ray S. McLaughlin's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)