You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kamy Morcos

I am diabetic. I went to see dr morkos after the reviews I read. his exam is so quick, about 3 minutes to determine my eye prescription... he does not check the eye pressure, he only relies on the machine outside done by the assistant, which is not correct as he should also determine it manually. He does not enlarge the pupil to look inside to check the retina. so really all the time I spent with him was 7 minutes ... I definitely do not recommend him at all to anyone...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Gotta say I agree with all the comments for this doctor! My friend recommended him and I really didn't expect such an in-depth visit as the one I got. Great explanations in plain English and really well-equipped clinic. I've never had a 3D scan of my eyeball before, pretty impressive! I also noticed the staff was always smiling and genuinely looked like they liked working there! Johanne also helped me with my glasses and she was really helpful and patient as well. Great doctor, great team, great atmosphere. Will definitely keep recommending to others!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Very patient and knowledgeable. I haven't had any complications with my eyes and I'm usually just there to get a quick eye exam and buy contacts. Every time has been quick, thorough and informative. He is more than willing to answer and question I have and is overall an extremely friendly person.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Morcos is fantastic. I have had issues with my eyes for years and never received an explanation why. Every checkup was the same until I met Dr. Morcos. He took the time to explain everything to me in a way that was easy to understand. He is so patient, friendly and professional. He helps put you at ease in the most respectful way. My husband and my son see him now too and they love him. Having feared optometrists since the age of 4, I can say that I look forward to my visits with him. The staff at both clinics are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Without question, Dr Morco's is an outstanding optometrist who goes beyond the norm in caring for his patients. He is thoughtful, thorough and interested. He is accessible outside the office and always makes you feel that you are first and foremost in his attention. Having required optometrists for over forty years, Dr Morcos is exemplary!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Excellent doctor. His knowledge and the care and time he takes with patients is excellent. He is so easy and approachable to talk to as well as treats with total respect. I would recommend him to anyone with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I've been with Dr Morcos for a few years now and he has recently moved locations and I've alwasy found him to be excellent in his exams and the way he deals with patients. I brought in my father-in-law to see him last week and he was very impressed with both the doctor and the office. Kudo's also to the staff for being so warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

this was without a doubt the most comlete eye check ive ever had. he,s a younger doctor but obviously very professional and came off as extremely knowledgable. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I found him extremely helpful, pleasant and willing to explain everything. What a change from my previous eye doctor - he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

I brought in my mother who was previously seen by a specialist, and Dr Morcos took the time to fully explain her disease (something the other doctor never bothered to do) without making us feel rushed at all. He also ended up finding glacoma in her eyes which was the first we had heard of this, and he referred her for a treatment to another specialist promptly. Dr Morcos is very friendly and easy to talk to and since accompanying my mom and seeing how thorough his exam is, I have also become a patient of his and so has my husband! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Kamy Morcos's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I am diabetic. I went to see dr morkos after the reviews I read. his exam is so quick, about 3 minutes to determine my eye prescription... he does not check the..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gotta say I agree with all the comments for this doctor! My friend recommended him and I really didn't expect such an in-depth visit as the one I got. Great exp..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very patient and knowledgeable. I haven't had any complications with my eyes and I'm usually just there to get a quick eye exam and buy contacts. Every time has..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morcos is fantastic. I have had issues with my eyes for years and never received an explanation why. Every checkup was the same until I met Dr. Morcos. He t..."

July 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.nuvooptometry.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1L 1A9". Address has been updated from "None" to "178 Beechwood Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137490481".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Without question, Dr Morco's is an outstanding optometrist who goes beyond the norm in caring for his patients. He is thoughtful, thorough and interested. He is..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. His knowledge and the care and time he takes with patients is excellent. He is so easy and approachable to talk to as well as treats with to..."

January 9, 2015