Ratings for Dr. Amr N. Megahed

Dr. Megahead is a tremendous, caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable Doctor. He relates to the kids on a personal level and we adore him. We have had Children and Teens as doctors since 2000 for our two children and have seen them all and trust and feel we have the best in the business.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

We have seen almost every doc at Children and Teens and they are ALL fabulous. My daughter recently saw Dr. Megahed on a sick visit and he was PHENOMENAL! Very thorough and detailed. He asked my daughter every single question he possibly could, to figure out what was ailing her. THUMBS UP!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Megahed is hands down the best doctor! My daughter has some special needs and we have used him a ton throughout the years. He is always very very helpful and always truly concerned about her well being. He is a great doctor who without a doubt goes far and beyond what he has to do. He is excellent with both my kids, 4 and 7 and he has been their main doctor since we moved here to Illinois. We moved about a year ago and still drive to see him when my kids need to be seen.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

There were a couple of incidents with my child's pediatrician that led us to look for another doctor. Luckily we ended up with Dr. Megahed and we could not have been happier! He genuinely cares about children & works with us making sure we're comfortable with all procedures before implementing them. All our questions and concerns are taken very seriously and we are treated with the utmost respect. Would definitely recommend Dr Megahed to everyone we know!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Megahed is a great doctor who really makes you feel like you and your children truly do matter to him, because they do! Since our original pediatrician was not in the hospital network that my daughter was born at, Dr. Megahed was assigned to see her while she was in the hospital. We loved him right from the get-go and even though he knew we were going to see another pediatrician, he still gave us the best care. After 6 months with our original pediatrician, as great as she was, we chose to go back to Dr. Megahed. He is GREAT with children and he really makes you and them feel comfortable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

My daughter had been suffering from some abdominal pain that my Pediatrition diagnosed as food allergies or something that was minimal. We grew tired of our daughter not feeling well so we got a recommendation for Dr. Megahed's group and ended up seeing Amr Megahed. Long story short. I will never go to another Pediatrition for as long as my daughter will be welcome. He diagnosed a severe problem in her abdomen which after testing ended up being a malignant tumor. She was so dehydrated that she wouldn't even shed tears anymore when she cried. My daughter is beginning chemotherapy now and the prognosis is very good. No telling what could have happened had we not gone to see Dr. Megahed. Great bedside manner, very patient, really shows great interest in his patients and their well being. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Very patient and very knowledgable. Great bedside manner and very good with kids. Will take all the time you need to answer your questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Amr N. Megahed's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 2001)

Oxford