Dr. Peter Fonti

Ratings for Dr. Peter Fonti

The best chiropractor, very knowledgeable, active release, stretches, takes the time to explain and cares about your life. He will make an excellent suggestion for any other medical professional such as a massage therapist. He helped found the free Chiropractic clinic at the salvation army with Dr. Overton. I'm so grateful for their compassion and giving back to London, as not everyone can afford it. I see them at their office off Adelaide and would refer and highly recommend people to them who take their health seriously for every day maintenance or injury recovery. Thank you! What a blessing! 😁

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Fonti treated me during and after my pregnancy while i was getting some pretty bad sciatica and I cannot believe the the difference !! I was able to stay relatively pain free during my pregnancy (a far cry from my previous one)and he's helped keep me active and motivated to continue to do the things I love. My husband recently started seeing to him also with great success.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Fonti since we moved to London. He came highly recommended by our previous Chiropractor -This guy is a genuine as they get - its tough to find people who care so much these days-but he is a class act, he has a great sense of humor is very knowlegeable and most impartantly great at his craft.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Great Chiropractor - very thorough, personable and down to earth -great bedside manor. He has helped me and my family for years- I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Great Experience. I saw Dr. Fonti when i was in town visiting family and I threw my back out. Although I only saw him once he helped me tremendously and i was able to be comfortable on my flight back home. Both of my Parents have been in to see him since then and they are also quite happy with his care! Thanks Dr. Fonti!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Fonti has been GREAT for helping me with my headaches and shoulder. His adjustments are throughout and provides me the after care stretches. Even when I call for last minute appointments his staff finds time to fit me in! Thank you Dr Fonti

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I saw Dr Fonti while I was a kin student at Wester., As someone who trains hard, Dr Fonti always helped to keep me functioning at my peek ability. He's very down to earth and has a great sense of humor and bed side manner- He got me through more than a few really bad injuries and has been a great influnce so much so that I'm now going to Chiropractic School to become a Chiropractor! :-) Thank you Dr. Fonti

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Awesome Chiropractor! I moved to London about 7 months ago-tried out three different Chiros before I found Dr. Fonti- Hes very thorough and awesome at what he does!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. FONTI helped me following a car accident. He always took time to explain things and provided excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

My daughter and I saw Dr. Fonti after getting some injuries from a car accident . he is very knowledgeable and a great adjuster. Also saw the massage therapist at his office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016