Dr. Peter Fonti

Ratings for Dr. Peter Fonti

Fantastic Chiropractor- i had severe Low back pain and was stooped over after putting my back out at work , he was able to get me in the same day and walking straight!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Awesome Chiropractor, friendly staff- got me in on an emergency call- he helped get me back up and running with in a few days !

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

This guy is probably one of the hardest working people I know! He is a very knowlegable and talented. He is truly passionate about helping people and it shows in the care that he has provided to both me and my family. I strongly recommend seeing him if you need Chiropractic care

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I went to see him on emergency because my Chiropractor was away, I am now seeing Dr P.Fonti full time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Peter for a sciatica issue when my regular Chiropractor was away on vacation at the recommendation of my Chiropractor-he does excellent work and helped me tremendously!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Awseome chiropractor, great office and great staff. Very thankful for the care he provides to my family and myself!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Great Chiropractor! Ive seen him for emergency care while visitng London- he was able to isolate and treat my neck issue and give me the relief i needed to allow me to fully enjoy my visit with my relatives-TThank you Dr. Fonti!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

The best chiropractor, very knowledgeable, active release, stretches, takes the time to explain and cares about your life. He will make an excellent suggestion for any other medical professional such as a massage therapist. He helped found the free Chiropractic clinic at the salvation army with Dr. Overton. I'm so grateful for their compassion and giving back to London, as not everyone can afford it. I see them at their office off Adelaide and would refer and highly recommend people to them who take their health seriously for every day maintenance or injury recovery. Thank you! What a blessing! 😁

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Fonti treated me during and after my pregnancy while i was getting some pretty bad sciatica and I cannot believe the the difference !! I was able to stay relatively pain free during my pregnancy (a far cry from my previous one)and he's helped keep me active and motivated to continue to do the things I love. My husband recently started seeing to him also with great success.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Fonti since we moved to London. He came highly recommended by our previous Chiropractor -This guy is a genuine as they get - its tough to find people who care so much these days-but he is a class act, he has a great sense of humor is very knowlegeable and most impartantly great at his craft.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016