Dr. Peter Fonti

Ratings for Dr. Peter Fonti

My daughter and I saw Dr. Fonti after getting some injuries from a car accident . he is very knowledgeable and a great adjuster. Also saw the massage therapist at his office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Awesome Chiropractor!! Dr. Fonti helped my daughter Amanda with her scoliosis. He maintaind communication with my daughters specialist in Toronto and she got awesome results! He's great at what he does and cares a lot about his patients and has a great sense of humor. I have never felt "rushed' as i have at other places we've been to. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Helped me with my migraines while I was studying at western. Quite happy with him- his staff was freindly, gave me reminder calls and direct billed my parents insurance

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I took my newborn son to Dr. Peter after my midwife recommended him for my sons colic. I noticed immediate improvements after only a couple treatments! He was excellent at explaining what he was doing and helped my husband and i get some restful nights of sleep. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I first met Dr. Peter after my family doctor referred me to him for my ongoing neck pain. I was really skeptical about going to a Chiropractor , but have to admit I was pleasantly surprised! Dr. Peter has helped me mange my neck pain and after experiencing headaches on a weekly basis in the past, I havent had a headache in months!! His staff is also great !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I saw Dr. Fonti as an emergency patient while visiting London over the holidays. He took the time out of his holiday to see me and i was able to make it through the holidays and my flight home. I only wished he lived in my home town! Thank you Dr. Fonti!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I saw dr. Fonti during my pregnancy and he was of great help. I had pretty severe Sciatica which he was able to keep at bay. He also helped my son when who was very fussy and had a diffcult time nursing after a few adjustments. Staff is great and very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Great Chiropractor!! Highly recommended. Dr. Peter has been treating me and my family for years. He was also able to give me advice on my father who had been struggling with shoulder pain for years- He truly cares and is great at what he does!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Awesome Chiropractor- Dr. Fonti is very genunine , a great listener and was able to get down to the cause of my low back issue - I havent felt this great in years!

Dr. Peter Fonti's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter and I saw Dr. Fonti after getting some injuries from a car accident . he is very knowledgeable and a great adjuster. Also saw the massage therapist..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Chiropractor!! Dr. Fonti helped my daughter Amanda with her scoliosis. He maintaind communication with my daughters specialist in Toronto and she got a..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helped me with my migraines while I was studying at western. Quite happy with him- his staff was freindly, gave me reminder calls and direct billed my parents..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my newborn son to Dr. Peter after my midwife recommended him for my sons colic. I noticed immediate improvements after only a couple treatments! He was..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr. Peter after my family doctor referred me to him for my ongoing neck pain. I was really skeptical about going to a Chiropractor , but have to ad..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Fonti as an emergency patient while visiting London over the holidays. He took the time out of his holiday to see me and i was able to make it throug..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thankful to have Dr. Fonti as a Chiropractor. He is very down to earth and has an awesome beside manor"

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw dr. Fonti during my pregnancy and he was of great help. I had pretty severe Sciatica which he was able to keep at bay. He also helped my son when who was..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Chiropractor!! Highly recommended. Dr. Peter has been treating me and my family for years. He was also able to give me advice on my father who had been ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Chiropractor- Dr. Fonti is very genunine , a great listener and was able to get down to the cause of my low back issue - I havent felt this great in ye..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care when I recently took my newborn to see Dr. Fonti. Dr. Fonti explaines everything really well and has a lot of knowledge. Staff in the office is..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr Fonti following a car accident after not getting much relief from physiotherapist and acupuncture- I went to see him after my doctor suggested I try. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a phenomenal Chiropractor! I have never had such a thorough evaluation by ANY health professional i've ever been to! He is very down to earth (and ..."

September 10, 2014