Dr. Peter Fonti

Ratings for Dr. Peter Fonti

Great Experience. I saw Dr. Fonti when i was in town visiting family and I threw my back out. Although I only saw him once he helped me tremendously and i was able to be comfortable on my flight back home. Both of my Parents have been in to see him since then and they are also quite happy with his care! Thanks Dr. Fonti!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Fonti has been GREAT for helping me with my headaches and shoulder. His adjustments are throughout and provides me the after care stretches. Even when I call for last minute appointments his staff finds time to fit me in! Thank you Dr Fonti

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I saw Dr Fonti while I was a kin student at Wester., As someone who trains hard, Dr Fonti always helped to keep me functioning at my peek ability. He's very down to earth and has a great sense of humor and bed side manner- He got me through more than a few really bad injuries and has been a great influnce so much so that I'm now going to Chiropractic School to become a Chiropractor! :-) Thank you Dr. Fonti

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Awesome Chiropractor! I moved to London about 7 months ago-tried out three different Chiros before I found Dr. Fonti- Hes very thorough and awesome at what he does!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. FONTI helped me following a car accident. He always took time to explain things and provided excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

My daughter and I saw Dr. Fonti after getting some injuries from a car accident . he is very knowledgeable and a great adjuster. Also saw the massage therapist at his office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Awesome Chiropractor!! Dr. Fonti helped my daughter Amanda with her scoliosis. He maintaind communication with my daughters specialist in Toronto and she got awesome results! He's great at what he does and cares a lot about his patients and has a great sense of humor. I have never felt "rushed' as i have at other places we've been to. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Helped me with my migraines while I was studying at western. Quite happy with him- his staff was freindly, gave me reminder calls and direct billed my parents insurance

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I took my newborn son to Dr. Peter after my midwife recommended him for my sons colic. I noticed immediate improvements after only a couple treatments! He was excellent at explaining what he was doing and helped my husband and i get some restful nights of sleep. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I first met Dr. Peter after my family doctor referred me to him for my ongoing neck pain. I was really skeptical about going to a Chiropractor , but have to admit I was pleasantly surprised! Dr. Peter has helped me mange my neck pain and after experiencing headaches on a weekly basis in the past, I havent had a headache in months!! His staff is also great !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016