Ratings for Dr. Deborah Zaret

Cannot love her more. Someone who truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

She's a great doc. I'm not her patient but i did job shadow her for a high school project for a couple of weeks and she's a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Zaret. She's always kept an open mind with regards to me breastfeeding and attachment parenting my daughter. I'm so sad she's not currently taking new patients. However, if you sign up with one of the other docs she works with, you can still see her as she has time available! She's my favorite at Everett Clinic!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

I love Dr Zaret too. She has seen both my kids since birth. She is really good at making my kids feel comfortable which makes exams go quicker because they aren't trying to get away from her. I can get a little panicy about my kids and she always listens to my concerns and addresses them all. Wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I love Dr. Zaret. She listens to parents and doesn't make you feel like an idiot. I think she realizes that parents spend more time with their kids than anyone, including a doctor who doesn't have all day. She always goes above and beyond, especially for kids with allergies/asthma/autoimmune problems. Awesome doc!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Deborah Zaret's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mukilteo, WA