Ratings for Dr. Edmund Collins

Quiet ...sweet...intelligent....a feeling of security about my eyes etc ..with this good Doctor....i have known him for over 40 yrs...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

He was my doctor in the 70's as a MD. I was referred to him about 3yrs ago. He is the same kind, understanding and knowledge doctor. There aren't very many like the "old school" doctors who have the call and passion for their work. I'll be very sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

A very caring doctor, good manners..kind and gentle

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

A true professional. With a genuine caring attitude.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

He's the best! Always so professional and caring and always makes sure you are getting the best possible care. I have been a patient of his for several years and can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

The best ophthalmologist in Newfoundland, and the best doctor of any kind that I have ever seen. He has taken care of my once very serious sight problem, and I see very well due to his professional and very skilled work. I have been seeing him for many, many years and have always found him to be very courteous, caring, and understanding. When I have an appointment to see him, I'm always looking forward to it - it's like visiting a very good friend or a favorite relative.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Doctor Collins is truly "old school"in that he is courteous,caring,knowledgable,and knows how to put a patient at ease.I cannot say enough that is good about this doctor.I have never talked to anyone that has anything but good to say about him.He is thorough, and leaves no stone unturned in getting to to the bottom of a problem.If all doctors were like this man it would be a pleasure to have a problem!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

He is such a nice Doctor. He was and is excellent with my little boy and me. He operated on his eyes and done such an amazing job. Very caring and understanding Doctor. A true blessing! We would all be lost without this man to take care of us. There is no replacing him, no one could ever live up to him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

None could compare--The Best!Treated my aged mother for many years with such respect--delivering excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008