Ratings for Dr. Adam S. Goldfarb

This doctor is very much up to his level of expertise and professional ethics. Willing to discuss outstanding issues with you. So far, he hasn't taken a wrong approach in treating me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I am very happy that he is my parent's doctor. He takes the time to answer all their questions and he always follows up with their test results. He is always professional and kind.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Goldfarb prescribed incorrect dosage of Glimepiride to my father when he was treating him over the phone at Maywood Rehab, than he has nerve to present a several bills for consultanting (incorrectly)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I had Dr. Goldfarb as a doctor for the past 13 yrs. He is a great doctor. He doesn't sugarcoat his diagnosis and tells you like it is. Some people like to hear what they want to hear and maybe that is ok but for a doctor, I prefer a straight shooter. I'd rather have someone tell me what could happen if I don't fix what is wrong.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

this physician is not very helpful. he dismisses complaints without proper follow up analysis He did not treat certain ailments . However, another physician i saw made the correct diagnoses and good treatment was provided

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Excellent office. Staff and Doctors and Excellent. Wonderful at getting back to you on off hours.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I have known him over 15 years and would not go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Goldfarb is a great doctor. My husband and I both see him, and we have recommended several friends who are happy with his knowledge, attitude and ability to diagnose and treat problems. He is straight talking, makes you understand your illness and the course of treatment, and doesn't take unnecessary risks or run unnecessary tests. But he also won't let you off the hook if you are doing something that is detrimental to your health. He will let you know. This is a good man and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Goldfarb is a wonderful, caring man. He took care of my mom when she was in a nursing home, and always, always kept me informed, returned my calls promptly, and was totally honest in dealing with my family. Unfortunately, mom was very ill, and he told us that he would do anything we wanted - whenever we wanted. He gave me his beeper number, and called me back within 5 minutes whenever I beeped him. I never went to his office so I can't comment on his staff or punctuality there, but if you want a caring physician, he's the one.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I love this doctor. Very friendly and HE ACTUALLY LISTENS to me! His bedside manner is awesome and he is a bright doctor. I feel confident going to see him - have even recommended him to others. He's friendly but very frank and will tell you like it is. Good doctor. Office staff are always very efficient. Office can get pretty crowded, but wait is never too long.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Adam S. Goldfarb's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1992)

HIP