Ratings for Dr. Reena Vasavada-Parikh

She’s my current OB for my first pregnancy! She’s a total sweetheart. Very funny, listens to all of my problems/symptoms & treats accordingly. Recommended a different course of treatment for my heartburn, calmed me down about several of my anxieties. If you don’t like her, it might be a you thing. The first appointment is a little awkward, but after you warm up to each other, everything’s great! Hopefully she’ll still be around for baby #2!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

I loved Dr.Vasavada.. she was amazing. I was also really lucky she delivered my baby:)

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Vasavada was on time for my dr's appointments. However, she was not very personable, nor did she fully answer my questions to my satisfaction. She seem very timid in her job field and I had difficulties relating concerns to her. Additionally, it was difficult trying to get a hold of her for results of my lab tests, and she did not return my calls in a timely fashion. I would not recommend this doctor in the future to my friends or family members.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007