Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

DR. Schwartz was very informative & knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable right from my very first cosmetic surgery consultation with him. He is a very skilled, kind and gentle doctor. Never in all my wildest dreams did I think I would ever look and feel this beautiful. I had previously had a very bad experience with a plastic surgeon by the name of Dr. Bruce Nadler who used to be located in Smithtown, New York. So, ofcourse, I was nervous about having a cosmetic procedure done again after Dr. Nadler did his botch procedure on me. Dr. Schwartz not only fixed the damage this other Dr. did to me but he created my two new beautiful breasts ! I never thought I would be able to trust another plastic surgeon again. I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz. His work is of the highest quality & he is trustworthy. There is no doubt in my mind he is the best around. This was the best money I've ever spent on myself. Dr. Schwartz's staff is also very professional and friendly. Superb surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Schwartz is by far the best plastic surgeon ever. I absolutely loved him. He is the most caring man i've ever met, as well as the staff. My friends mother already used him and is very happy with her results. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Dr. Peter L. Schwartz's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1979)