Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

Dr Schwartz is by far the best doctor I have ever known ! 3 Weeks ago I had a full tummy tuck and lipo and I feel fabulous and look amazing!! I was sooooo scared of this procedure and I’ve been putting it off for many years !! After meeting with a few surgeons, Dr Schwartz was the most knowledgeable and took the time and made me really understand in detail all about the procedure ! His Staff made all my arrangements easy and so helpful and very kind ! After my procedure was done I was contacted every day during my first week of recovery by Dr Schwartz himself to make sure I was feeling ok !!! What doctor does that !!?? I feel blessed that I have found a wonder doctor with talent and a beautiful bed side manner !! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Schwartz

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I am so happy with my results, Doctor is knowledgeable, great and just nice person.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I had my eyes done with Dr. Schwartz,everyone has told me how much younger I look Dr Schwartz is excellent from the moment I stepped into his office and was greeted by his beautiful staff I knew that this was the right choice of doctor. He takes his time going over everything g with you and doesn’t mind answering every question. I would recommend him to any and everyone looking to look younger.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I originally consulted Dr. Schwartz for a rhinoplasty revision. Having had a bad experience at a prior well known plastic surgeon, I was extremely hesitant to have to go through another procedure. After months of researching and consulting many surgeons , I felt that Dr. Schwartz was by far the most qualified. The second I walked into his beautiful office, I was greeted by his friendly staff who helped me book my surgery with ease. Upon meeting Dr. Schwartz I was instantly impressed by his vast knowledge and academic achievements, but mostly by his kindness. Dr Schwartz took the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable. After my surgery, Dr. Schwartz went above and beyond to make sure that I was recovering well. He has a passion for what he does and truly cares about his patients. It is now 2 years after my surgery and I could not be happier with my results! Since my original surgery, I have been back to Dr. Schwartz for a variety of other treatments including Botox, Alma laser and breast augmentation, which have all resulted beyond my expectations. Dr. Schwartz is highly skilled and professional. I would recommend him to anyone seeking perfection

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr Schwartz is the best! I had breast surgery done and love the way it looks! I recommend him to everyone. He is so knowledgeable in his field. His office is great and I love his staff! I would never go anyplace else!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Schwartz is fantastic. I had .bodytite on my stomach and had a breast augmentation done. Absolutely love the results. The moment you walk in the door you are greeted by an extremely friendly staff that make you feel very comfortable. Dr Schwartz has the best bedside manner. His follow-ups are wonderful. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Excellent. Staff is great, Dr Schwartz did a great job and was extreamly patient with me and explained everything.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Schwartz is excellent! I had Breast Surgery done and am thrilled with my results! Dr. Schwartz takes his time with you, answers any and every question you may have. Afterwards, he calls you to check up on you. Very attentive. Great Experience with him and his staff, who are also very kind and considerate. I would never think of going anywhere else for future enhancements.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Schwartz is an amazing and caring doctor. He truly takes his time. He genuinely loves what he does and cares for his patients. He gave me his cell phone number so I can check in with him if I had any questions or concerns. I would never go anywhere else. His staff is equally wonderful and do whatever they can to accommodate his patients. Words cannot express how fabulous his whole practice is!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Schwartz is amazing!!!! He recently did my breast augmentation however I've had 2 previous surgeries under his care. He is the best! He takes his time, he is thorough and completely honest. I second guess and over think everything and yet he is still completely reassuring. I would never go anywhere else! In the end you will always be happy with him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Peter L. Schwartz's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1979)

Harvard-Pilgrim