Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

Unlike all of the other reviews on here, I have not been as lucky with the results after multiple procedures. I’ve had several procedures on my face and neck and I do not look anything like I should. My neck looks horrible, I have a huge bump on the left side on my neck and I’m not happy at all with the results. I have complained many times and asked to have things fixed, but it never resulted in anything other than being pushed away and sometimes even witnessing his bad temper. I’m not happy having to write this review. But I spent so much money on the procedures I had done and I’m as miserable and unhappy as when I first walked in. It just doesn’t seem right. I will never go back nor will I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Schwartz is excellent! I had Breast Surgery done and am thrilled with my results! Dr. Schwartz takes his time with you, answers any and every question you may have. Afterwards, he calls you to check up on you. Very attentive. Great Experience with him and his staff, who are also very kind and considerate. I would never think of going anywhere else for future enhancements.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Schwartz is an amazing and caring doctor. He truly takes his time. He genuinely loves what he does and cares for his patients. He gave me his cell phone number so I can check in with him if I had any questions or concerns. I would never go anywhere else. His staff is equally wonderful and do whatever they can to accommodate his patients. Words cannot express how fabulous his whole practice is!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Schwartz is amazing!!!! He recently did my breast augmentation however I've had 2 previous surgeries under his care. He is the best! He takes his time, he is thorough and completely honest. I second guess and over think everything and yet he is still completely reassuring. I would never go anywhere else! In the end you will always be happy with him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I had a facelift 18 years ago and his expertise is still visible today. Great doctor. A perfectionist and I was annoying, however, he had amazing patience. Teresa

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr Schwartz is the best doctor ever!!...Words can't express his fabulous masterful surgical skills...his professionalism...and the caring and kindness ... and after care from any procedure! I highly recommend Dr Schwartz for any procedure you want to do...he is a rare find!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Schwatrz has been our family cosmetic surgeon for over 20 YEARS...My sist aer had terrible car accident, my sister had already been treated by him and after the accident, He worked miraculously and she is stunning. I saw him and he treated me because another doctor ruined my facial appearance when I was 20. I was 30 or so, since then I get more compliments than imaginable, almost embarrassed to say. I am now 53 and still getting compliments, who can beat that ! and my little girl was in fifth grade at camp and slipped and fell on wards wood. the cut went to the bone. I called him and he met us at the hospital. I was so relieved to see him. He took such amazing care of her and me, that I wouldn't consider seeing anyone else. He better not retire !!!!! In my opinion there is no one better in his field. Thank you Dr. Schwartz

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had a full tummy tuck 3 months ago with Dr. Schwartz. His level of perfectionism is unsurpassed. He makes each patient feel like they are his only priority! He called me at home nightly to check up on me (weekends included). I never felt before, during or after that I was alone in this process. He supported, took care of and helped me every step of the way. The office staff also went above and beyond to always be available for even the most random of questions (both pre and post-op). There was never a moment when I felt Dr. Schwartz wasn't accessible. As far as the results... Dr. Schwartz gave me my body back. 3 kids later and I am off to buy a bikini for the first time in a decade. I am so happy to look in the mirror and recognize myself again (actually even better than my teenage flat belly). There is no one I would trust more for any cosmetic surgery needs than Dr. Schwartz. His love of helping people to look and feel their best shines through!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

After having several consultations with other surgeons for skin removal/body lift, as soon as I met with Dr. Schwartz I knew he was the right doctor to perform my surgery. He made me feel instantly comfortable and answered all my questions and concerns. I am extremely happy with my results and feel like a new person! And I can't speak highly enough about the amount of aftercare that he provides. He called me every day to check on me, and even came in to open the office for me early on a Sunday morning when I was having an issue. The care he has for each patient is incredible and rare to find!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I had breast augmentation a month ago. The results were amazing. You can't even detect an incision scar. I highly recommend this very experienced surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Peter L. Schwartz's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1979)

AARP