Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

I had a facelift 18 years ago and his expertise is still visible today. Great doctor. A perfectionist and I was annoying, however, he had amazing patience. Teresa

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr Schwartz is the best doctor ever!!...Words can't express his fabulous masterful surgical skills...his professionalism...and the caring and kindness ... and after care from any procedure! I highly recommend Dr Schwartz for any procedure you want to do...he is a rare find!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Schwatrz has been our family cosmetic surgeon for over 20 YEARS...My sist aer had terrible car accident, my sister had already been treated by him and after the accident, He worked miraculously and she is stunning. I saw him and he treated me because another doctor ruined my facial appearance when I was 20. I was 30 or so, since then I get more compliments than imaginable, almost embarrassed to say. I am now 53 and still getting compliments, who can beat that ! and my little girl was in fifth grade at camp and slipped and fell on wards wood. the cut went to the bone. I called him and he met us at the hospital. I was so relieved to see him. He took such amazing care of her and me, that I wouldn't consider seeing anyone else. He better not retire !!!!! In my opinion there is no one better in his field. Thank you Dr. Schwartz

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had a full tummy tuck 3 months ago with Dr. Schwartz. His level of perfectionism is unsurpassed. He makes each patient feel like they are his only priority! He called me at home nightly to check up on me (weekends included). I never felt before, during or after that I was alone in this process. He supported, took care of and helped me every step of the way. The office staff also went above and beyond to always be available for even the most random of questions (both pre and post-op). There was never a moment when I felt Dr. Schwartz wasn't accessible. As far as the results... Dr. Schwartz gave me my body back. 3 kids later and I am off to buy a bikini for the first time in a decade. I am so happy to look in the mirror and recognize myself again (actually even better than my teenage flat belly). There is no one I would trust more for any cosmetic surgery needs than Dr. Schwartz. His love of helping people to look and feel their best shines through!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

After having several consultations with other surgeons for skin removal/body lift, as soon as I met with Dr. Schwartz I knew he was the right doctor to perform my surgery. He made me feel instantly comfortable and answered all my questions and concerns. I am extremely happy with my results and feel like a new person! And I can't speak highly enough about the amount of aftercare that he provides. He called me every day to check on me, and even came in to open the office for me early on a Sunday morning when I was having an issue. The care he has for each patient is incredible and rare to find!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I had breast augmentation a month ago. The results were amazing. You can't even detect an incision scar. I highly recommend this very experienced surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I couldn't be happier with the results of my facelift. I knew I was in competent hands based on a friend's prior procedures with him. She told me- "He under promises and over delivers". Absolutely true! If you have heard horror stories about other's botched procedures, I assure you,with Dr. Schwartz you will not only get amazing results but be safe thruout the process. Daily phone calls, regular follow up visits(his follow up care is second to none), a pleasant support staff- he's got it all. I appreciated his candor, reassurance, and patience. In fact, my only complaints are the sometimes long office wait(although all procedures are done on time) and his taste in music ; ) Seriously; I give Dr. Schwartz the highest level of respect for his masterful surgical skills. He is an artiste extraordinaire! GP

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Schwartz and his staff! After having 3 c-sections within the last 6 years, my tummy was a mess. I figured while I was doing the tummy tuck, I should also get implants to fix what nursing had done to my breasts. So, I started doing research and I began seeing different doctors. I had seen 2 doctors before finally listening to my neighbors and friends about seeing Dr. Schwartz. Both doctors I had seen prior told me how they would do the procedure and when I left both appointments I just felt terrible. This was not the case with Dr. Schwartz. After my consultation with Dr. Schwartz, I left his office excited and confident. While the 2 other doctors were ready to give me implants, Dr. Schwartz was honest and told me I didn't need them. He explained that I looked fine just the way I was (my husband had said the same, but I refused to listen). What plastic surgeon tells you that you are fine just the way you are? An honest one. So, I decided to listen to both Dr. Schwartz and my hubby and not get the breast implant but go forward with the tummy tuck to fix what my 3 little ones had done to my belly. I am so happy I chose Dr. Schwartz as my doctor because I am only 1 week post-op and I look and FEEL amazing. Not only do I look amazing (my tummy is flatter than it was when I was 17) but his post-op care has been wonderful. He calls me daily (Or Emily, the secretary) to check up on me and makes time in his day to see me if need be. I can't wait to see what I will look like in a few months--- but I am already so incredibly happy and grateful that I chose him as my PS. Awesome guy! :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I love Dr. Schwartz.. my breast implants look so natural.. Also I recently got a laser session done on my face and I can already see some improvement .. I cant wait to see him again for another session..great doctor and staff

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Schwartz.... Excellent doctor, true gentleman. When I first went to see Dr. Schwartz I did not know what to expect as I have never had this type surgery. However," I knew what I wanted" and that was to have my eyelids done and my triple chin removed without anyone noticing I did this. Dr. Scwartz..... Mission Accomplished!! He explained everything to me in detail and how I might look when the surgery was complete. Dr. Schwartz far exceeded what he told me and most certainly exceeded my expectations. Not one person, including my family, asked if I had surgery. They ask if I am resting more or have lost weight. "That" is what I was hoping to achieve.. that is what Dr. Scwartz did for me. I would be neglectful if I did not mention the two wonderful ladies who greeted me when I first arrived. " Emily and Dee!!" These ladies helped to make me comfortable and easy in a way I never expected. They are not just friendly, they make you feel welcome. Emily and Dee are willing to speak to you and are very knowledgeable about what goes on and about Dr. Schwartz. As a team, they even make you laugh a little. "great ladies" In my opinion, this is a top rated Dr. and staff. I highly recommend them and would never, ever seek another office to visit. Everything you need is located beyond the front door to Dr. Schwartz's office. Rocco P, Lindenhurst, N.Y.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Peter L. Schwartz's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners