Ratings for Dr. Meng Limmany

Knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. Non judgemental and very understanding. Will be referring my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Great guy, very friendly and knowledgeable. Recommends the least amount of intervention to solve the problem.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Meng (as he likes being called) is a rare combination among specialists of being very knowledgeable and very compassionate. As others have said he takes time, listens and offers expert care. I was amazed that no GP referral was needed. I highly recommend him to anyone with foot or ankle problems. I see him in his Camrose office and his receptionist has been very nice to deal with so others must be referring to his other locations. I wish he was in Camrose more than one day a week. Oh well, he is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would recommend this doctor but his receptionist is the worst I've ever met. She is very rude and has been consistently miserable to me on every visit over the last few years. I've also observed her treating other patients rudely so she doesn't reserve her bad attitude for me. She needs to be replaced Dr. Limmany. No one deserves the treatment she dishes out to your patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

This Doctor goes out of his way to help. Thank you Meng

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr.meng is a fantastic person. Friendly and punctual and helpful.I am never rushed and he takes gentle and great care with my problem nails!! All staff is great and always my pleasure to spend any extra time chatting!! Thank you

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

This is a doctor who doesn't rush his patients through, like he was doing them a favor by treating them. He is my third podiatrist and by far the best. I couldn't agree more with all of the positive comments in the other reviews.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I took my daughter here as she is a competitive dancer and was having very bad foot pain issues. We were treated promptly, professionally and with very good care. I will take my entire family here! Dr, Limmany is one of the most approachable doctors I have ever met. I recommend to all in need of foot care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr.Meng.Limmany is the best doctor i have ever had in my 58 years.He has been my doctor for over a year now. He is very caring,polite,gentle, he listens carefully to what you say to him. He is very knowledgeable,very sharp and smart. If you are looking for the best doctor and surgeon,look no further...you have found Dr.Meng.Limmany.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Have taken both of my children and my eighty plus mother to see dr limmany. He is kind, friendly, patient, gentle, and knowledgable. The receptionist is a little less warm but she isn't treating me so I just suck it up. Do not hesitate to see him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014