You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Meng Limmany

Dr.meng is a fantastic person. Friendly and punctual and helpful.I am never rushed and he takes gentle and great care with my problem nails!! All staff is great and always my pleasure to spend any extra time chatting!! Thank you

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

This is a doctor who doesn't rush his patients through, like he was doing them a favor by treating them. He is my third podiatrist and by far the best. I couldn't agree more with all of the positive comments in the other reviews.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I took my daughter here as she is a competitive dancer and was having very bad foot pain issues. We were treated promptly, professionally and with very good care. I will take my entire family here! Dr, Limmany is one of the most approachable doctors I have ever met. I recommend to all in need of foot care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr.Meng.Limmany is the best doctor i have ever had in my 58 years.He has been my doctor for over a year now. He is very caring,polite,gentle, he listens carefully to what you say to him. He is very knowledgeable,very sharp and smart. If you are looking for the best doctor and surgeon,look no further...you have found Dr.Meng.Limmany.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Have taken both of my children and my eighty plus mother to see dr limmany. He is kind, friendly, patient, gentle, and knowledgable. The receptionist is a little less warm but she isn't treating me so I just suck it up. Do not hesitate to see him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I made an appointment to see Dr. Limmany for my daughter as my daughter was experiencing pain in her foot while dancing. Right away without hesitation Dr. fit her into a cast boot and sent us over across the street for x-rays. Turns out it was a shifted growth plate as the Dr. expected it to be. That was a year ago and my daughter has healed with zero growth plate problems since. Dr. Limmany is so very polite and I will take my daughters to see him when ever we have foot issues!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I am a UofA student. Just saw the doctor today for an ankle injury I sustained while cold weather running. I was given great advice that made sense and was also given a free brace. Everything went well will come again within a week to check up on the xray results. Crossing fingers!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Very professional and very clean! Thanks I'll be back and bring my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Worst medical treatment I have ever received I was given terrible advice which made my injury worse. After the first visit I was just told to stay off my ankle. I returned for a second examination and was told the same thing only to find out later that my injury required surgery and that the extent of the damage could have been reduced if I was given proper treatment sooner. My career as an athlete is now compromised and I am considering legal action. The clinic had a bad odor and seemed unclean/untidy considering they are a medical facility and the employees were impolite. After doing some research on them it seems they have complaints about their Sherwood Park location regarding employee misconduct. Dont risk your health there is an old Chinese saying "When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it."-Dalai. Unfortunately corrective surgery may not mend the damage of their mistake.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Meng is so good with us. My daughter likes to see him to have her ingrown toenails removed. He is good at what he does and he is so friendly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Meng Limmany's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.meng is a fantastic person. Friendly and punctual and helpful.I am never rushed and he takes gentle and great care with my problem nails!! All staff is great..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is a doctor who doesn't rush his patients through, like he was doing them a favor by treating them. He is my third podiatrist and by far the best. I coul..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my daughter here as she is a competitive dancer and was having very bad foot pain issues. We were treated promptly, professionally and with very good car..."

October 12, 2014