Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Brasington

I have only seen him once so far, but he has helped me much more in this time than my previous doctor did in several years. He has a great bedside manner and I look forward to working with him in the future in hopes of even greater improvement. He is considered to be rather knowledgeable in my disease (Sjogren's syndrome), so that is a plus as well.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr.Brasington always takes his time with me to go over any concerns that I may have. He has helped me for many years as my doctor, one of the best I have ever had. Dr. Brasington will not rush you if you hae a concern.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. B is a wonderful physician. He listens, answers all my questions. It took Dr. Brasington only a short time to figure what my diagnosis is. I had been to multiple MD's and he was the only one who has ever listened and told me what my problem is. He cares and has help me so much. I'm very greatful for his type of medical practice. More MDs should be like him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

It took me years to find a doctor like Dr.Brasington. I travel 3 1/2hr one way just to see him. He is extremely knowledgeable especially about Scleroderma, which I have. He takes his time with me, he actually listens, he is so caring and he believes in helping a patient and working with them to find medications that can help ease the pain. I can email and call him and responds very quickly. He is also good at not ordering a bunch of tests unless it is actually necessary.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. B is the best dr. I have ever visited. Responds quickly to email and is very thorough. Extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. He explains everything very well and listens to my concerns. I would recommend this dr. to anyone. He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

The best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been to. Top of the class.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Brasington is really exceptional. He cares, does not hurry and never dismisses the patient's concerns. He responds promptly to phone or email messages. He really knows his field.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

excellent, caring, listens and does NOT hurry. Extremely knowledgeable in his field--rheumatology.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Richard D. Brasington's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)