Ratings for Dr. Bruno Cavatassi

Dr. cavatassi is our dentist for whole family for decades and not a single complaint we have either with him or his wonderful staff , always a pleasant experience ! Highly recommended!👍

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Completed a very painful filling, which proceeded to fall out within a few weeks! Dentist seemed rushed and the staff at the front desk was all about billing. Would not recommend!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Although I moved away from the area I still come back to Dr Cavatassi. Great Dentist and helpful friendly staff!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

This Doctor is all about making money. His staff is most unprofessional and extremely rude. They over charge you and if you don't pay they will send your account to collection agency. This doctor is money sucker. If you go there for first time, they want you to go for New patient exam which is around $600 . I only needed consultation but his staff told me that I have to book New patient complete exam. I think its all about making money but not serving patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr Cavatassi and his staff are absolute professionals. I have had some very good doctors and dentists in the past, but he is by far the most proactive and responsive. Wonderful office

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Best dentist ever! And the best, friendliest staff! My entire family goes to Bruno, I have been going for almost 20years, and now my kids go, too.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Excellent Dental office and staff. They are proffessional and it's a very friendly and clean atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Passionate and knowledgable about what he does, extremely friendly and gentle. Couldn't ask for more in a dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Cavatassi.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I've been going to Cavatassi for about 20 years now. Even when I moved further away, I still made the drive down to this office. Great Dentist, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Best dentist out there. He goes out of his way to make your experience a good one, and makes a fear of dentists impossible. He is friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Very efficient staff and amazing experience overall. I couldn't think of one bad thing about him if I tried! Fantastic work Bruno!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012