Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Bibliowicz

Long wait - at the hour mark after my scheduled time there was still one person ahead of me waiting to be seen. I said refund my copayment I'm leaving. It was ridiculous! They should have at least mentioned to me when I checked in and filled out the paperwork for my first ever visit.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Not too pleased with this Dr. right now! The 1 1/2 hour wait past my appt. was the least aggravating compared to what I am going thru now!! Obviously he did not read all the paperwork that I provided him with prior to my appt. I felt like he was rushing thru my appt. time. Patient beware of any drugs he prescribes you. My patient information Plainly stated penicillin allergy and stomach issues, (for which I take script for). I also told him point blank I was allergic to penicillin. He prescribed me an antibiotic that is a cousin of penicillin and a steroid for what he diagnosed as a sinus infection. Diarrhea, thrush, yeast, I have felt horrible for 9 days and its still bad!! can hardly eat anything. Supposed to see him after a CT scan for follow up .. not sure thats going to happen.....but if it does, he will remember my name .

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. B saved my son's life in 2009 when he had to have his sinuses purged of a blood clot due to Lemierre's syndrome. There have been less than 200 cases of this disease in the last 100 years. With his pioneering operation to do this operation without metal instruments, he was able to clear the blockage so the breathing tube could be removed. Without this procedure he could have bled to death since he was on blood thinners due to other clots from the Lemierre's in his brain and carotid veins. My son is a lucky young man (18 at the time) to have had such a skilled physician to do the job. He is now perfectly normal and we owe it all to Dr. B. You can't go wrong choosing him for yourself.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. B saved my hearing! He has been there for me over the years and figured out some less than common diagnoses. He is not scared of a complicated case. If you are complicated he may not get get it right away but because he provides excellent follow up and listens he will figure it out. Yes, you often have to wait a long time in the office, but the office staff (in orlando office) is great, Dr. B has an excellent bedside manner, is updated on new advances in otolaryngology, is thorough, provides excellent follow up, LISTENS to his patients, and has excellent diagnostic abilities. He has also operated on me and done a great job. The reason you have to wait sometimes is that he fits in people for "ENT emergencies." Trust me I've had one,if you have an ENT emergency you want to have a doc like Dr. B who makes room to treat you and follow up on you. One of the best ENTs I've had! Thank you Dr. Bibliowicz for listening and working hard.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Extremely unpleasent experience. I am surprized with some of the positive reviews. I am skeptical if those reviwes are wroten from his patient or just a marketing from his bussiness. I had totaly negative experience. Not impresset after I checket his credentials( I wish I did before I went to him) and he list himsef as a plastic surgen when he is not. I would not go for the second time to him! There are excellent ENT physicians on the are with excellent credential and not with mony maker attidude like him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I also waited in the waiting room for about an hour. However - where most doctors would have taken one look at me then scheduled me for 3 different types of follow-up appointments... Dr. B. took the time in one visit to do all the tests required to properly diagnose the situation. I will gladly wait an hour for a one-stop appointment, where my previous experiences are runaround follow-up appointments from Doctors who stay on schedule. Thanks Dr. B - I'll take your approach any day!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Excellent and caring physician. Answers all questions and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Don't expect to be seen at your appointment time. My wait was approx 1 hour past my appointment without even an "We're sorry" or other excuse. I'm wondering where to send the bill for my lost time at work. Waiting area is a disgrace!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I have been going to Dr B off/on for 8 yrs for lifelong sinus/allergy/ear problems. I just had my first surgery w/ him, performed by him, for sinus, ear tube, and deviation. I can not stress enough how very sensitive and caring this doctor is. Post-sx could have been a nightmare, he was on-call, personally took my call on a late saturday afternoon and reassured me without impatience (like most drs). I greatly appreciate this kind of attention. He also sched'd post-op appts early AM (645am) just so that his sx patients do not have to sit in the crowded waiting room during most appt hrs. His early AM staff were very nice & caring (unlike the daytime staff who can be impatient). If you want attention to detail, hand-holding, non-hurried dr, then this is the doctor for you! Thank you again Dr B for I can breath now and hear once again!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Your appointment time means nothing when you walk into the office. They are always so behind with appointments. 1- Hour wait is real common there. They run out of seats in the waiting area because they are so behind with patients. They starting seating people in the back the day I was there. I asked the receptionist why Dr. B was so far behind and the comment I got was "Its Dr. B, he is always behind schedule because so many people want to see him". Instead of scheduling 4 or 5 people an hour for him can they start scheduling 2 or 3 people an hour so they would not be such a long wait? If things don't change there, you need to add 1 1/2 to 2 hours to the time you make your appointment. Been there four times and the waits are getting longer. He may be a good doctor but is it worth the wait. Also, I wish they would spend some of that money they are making on all those patients on their lobby. Its very dirty, reminds me of some downtown clinic.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Michael M. Bibliowicz's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)