Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Shea

Dr. Shea at Apple Valley Family Medical Is about the best doctor I have ever had in my 62 years of life. He is very attentive, upbeat, and thorough. The whole office staff and doctors seem really concerned, helpful and attentive to patients needs. It's very refreshing after being a number at a large HMO in California fo so many years. From my second visit on I was greated by my name as I walked into the office. The waiting time is practically non existant. I'm called in most times within less than five minutes and the wait in the examining room is usually nor more than about 5 to fifteen minutes. I have a tendancy to pick my doctors brain with pertinant questions. So far Dr. Shea has forthrightly answered all of my questions completely. If he is not sure about something he will tell me and get back to me with his answer by either calling me or having a nurse or secretary call. This is the first time I actually look forward to seeing the doctor.EXCELLANT!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Michael P. Shea's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)