Ratings for Dr. Christianne M. Yung

My experience with this doctor and office was terrible. Can not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Clearly competent but wait times are extreme to point of disrespect. Patients sit in exam rooms over an hour for five minutes with the doctor, regardless of appointment time, consistently.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Yung listens well and truly seems to be interested in making sure the treatment accurately fits the symptoms (adjusts amounts accordingly so that you're not taking more meds than necessary and she's mindful of not keeping you on meds that are bad for you over the long term).

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Though Dr. Yung is extremely knowledgable her "bedside" manner leaves a bit to be desired. She seems totally focused on her agenda with me as a patient and does not seem to hear what I have to say. I must honestly say that it is possible I expect too much, but although she is very professional and knows her field I leave her office feeling as though I'm just a checkmark in her daily book of patients seen. Her treatment FOR me has been more than adequate, but her treatment OF me falls short.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

I feel I am always treated with courtesy and professionalism at this practice. I dont know what Id do without Dr. Yung!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Christianne M. Yung's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)