Ratings for Dr. Tandeep Bhatti

Confident, intelligent, excellent bedside manner. The best.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Excellent physician; apparently has re-located outside of Manhattan. Will certainly try and continue care with her outside of the city!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Bhatti is an exceptional cardiologist. She not only saved my life, but has an amazing bedside manner and calmly guided me through my health crisis. I plan on following her to any practice she goes, and will bring my family with me! So difficult to find such a caring and intelligent physician these days.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

She is the sweetest doctor with so much knowledge. She knows her stuff and I trust her more than any doctor out there. If anyone needs a cardiologist, she's the one. Trust me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Saw her for a third opinion; meticulous, thorough, very intelligent. Figured out my condition and had a diagnosis within the first 2 visits. Would recommend to all family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Compassionate, knowledgeable and up-to-date; great combination for any physician.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Explained my condition in great detail to myself and my family. She calls and discusses test results; responds to my phone calls in a timely manner. Knowledgeable and up to date about her specialty.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Thorough, intelligent, excellent follow-up; would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Bhatti is an amazing person and clinician. She is extremely attentive to my physical and psychological concerns at all times. She is an intelligent and caring human being and physician.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007