Ratings for Dr. Joyce M. Ildesa

Dr. Ildesa is the best doctor I have ever had. I,m 68 years old. I Love Her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Ildesa is kind & caring and a wonderful physician. I've been going to her since she started working at Scripps Santee and I could ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr.Ildesa has been my doctor for about 3 years now, and I can't say enough good things about her. She really listens to her patients concerns and shows great compassion. I was recommended to her by a friend and have since recommended her to others. At this point in time I have no medical insurance, but still go see Dr.Ildesa with any major concern I might have regarding my health, and always feel more at ease when I leave.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

This was my wifes doctor at first. Then after seeing the treatment my wife was getting, I decided to switch to her back in 2001. What a great desicion. She really is attentive to your needs.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Best doctor I have ever seen, I drive 35 minutes just to go see her. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is sick and tired of doctors who dont listen or care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Joyce M. Ildesa's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med