Ratings for Dr. Eva M. Gentile

I am in the doctor's office frequently due to an auto immune disease. I was told that Dr. Gentile was amazing and would work with me to deal with my health concerns and numerous tests, and I am very pleased thus far. I have seen her for about two years and I have no complaints. Shelly at the front desk is always helpful and returns calls swiftly, files paperwork and handles my questions quite easily. She is very friendly. The nursing staff is amazing! I love how nice and easy they are to be around. Dr. Gentile is always on top of my health, and even when I am not a fan of certain things, she makes me comfortable at all times. I know people mainly review the negative sides of EVERYTHING, so I had to add my two cents. :)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Unfortunately I didn't even get to experience Dr. Gentile. I had an apt for 11:15 and was told to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out new patient paperwork. After waiting until noon to get called into the waiting room I waited until 20 minutes before walking out due to the fact I had still not seen the doctor. Over an hour wait is just absurd.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Gentile is fantastic! I've been going to her for years and I couldn't be happier. One of the best things about Dr. Gentile is how she combines modern medicine with holistic medicine. She's very caring and always listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Per other comments, the front desk staff is poor. They are always gossiping and take days to complete tasks. Dr. Gentile is very impersonal. Sure she may have many patients, but she doesn't remeber you from one session to the next..even within a few weeks timespan. She doesn't follow up with phone calls/results when reminded to do so numerous time. Some of the tests she runs have not been validated and yield erroneous results. I recently switched to another Dr. and the staff there seem to be very, very, familiar with the issues with and in Dr. Gentile's office. They were not surprised in the least when I transfered to them.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Gentile's front desk staff (mainly Shelly) always act like it's a bother to fax referrals or call in prescriptions. Not only has there not been any reliability when I've needed prescriptions refilled or referrals faxed, but there's no accountability as well. It ultimately gets blamed on my insurance company or the pharmacy. This has happened three times in the last 6 weeks. I love Dr. Gentile. Her knowledge and bedside manner are outstanding but when I have to deal with the front desk to get what I need and then can't get satisfaction, it's time for me to look elsewhere for my family's health care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Gentile is a good doctor, but she is always running behind schedule so you end up waiting sometimes, more than an hour, to get in to your scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Eva M. Gentile's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim