Ratings for Dr. David G. Holst

Outstanding- listens- cares-cares for you as a person- knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Holst and his entire staff was amazing the whole time my daughter took my grandchild to them. Very kind, compassionate, caring. They really took an interest in them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Holst for more than 10 years. He is an awesome Dr! He takes the time to talk to you and answers all of your questions. His staff is just as wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a family Dr. in the Mt. Shasta area.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Holst has been my doctor for almost ten years! He delivered my son and has helped me with all my back problems, he is truly blessed when it comes to children my son loves him! I like going to him because he really listens and he had never made me feel like an over careful mom even though I know I am LOL I will go to him as long as I can!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

His friendly personality amakes it easy to be open about health issues. He also makes sure his patients receive proper treatment because he cares about his patients' health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I feel that Dr. Holst is an excellent doctor! He has done so much to help me and my family in the past! I would recommend that anyone in the area who is looking for a doctor go see him!! He makes each patient feel important and does what he can to help. If he doesnt feel that he knows how to help, he has no problem referring you somewhere else where he thinks you can get the help that you need!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. David G. Holst's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Mount Shasta, CA