Ratings for Dr. Kathryn K. BANNER

Dr. Banner has.been my primary care Doctor for about 10 years. She is awesome. I can only repeat what others have said because it is so true. She truly cares about her patients. She will spend all the time you need to have. She listens and never brushes you off or disregards your concerns. And yet, I have never waited more than 5 minutes for her. She has helped me with many physical and emotional issues and she has great medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Exceptional - She's my primary care doc (I have some heart issues) and she works terrific with my cardio doc. Two thumbs up, most highly recommended for a terrific primary care doc in the East Bay.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

she is understanding,approachable, attentive and never rushes appointments. very attentive and knowledgeable of my health issues. She has a very caring way, able to comfort me becuase of my fears. I feel she is geniunely concerned with my health. She has a great staff who can always be reached. She is headed for greatness.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Kathryn K. BANNER's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bristol, RI