Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Summers

This man is pathetic. He has been doing this his whole life--he's over 70 years old--and some kid can do his job better than he can. How pathetic. I had a C.diff infection the entire time I saw this "doctor." I had tested positive for C.diff when originally diagnosed, yet I was never retested; it was simply assumed, contrary to the evidence suggesting that I still had C.diff, that it had gone away--an assumption both pretty stupid and pretty dangerous. It's a potentially fatal infection and he wasn't even treating it. That's why my disease was manifestly so severe. How can a doctor be so pathetic, so inept?

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

When I was a teenager, I was a patient of this man. It is the biggest regret of my life. If I could go back in time, I would do anything to change that. If every doctor were as incompetent and as careless as Robert, you could not think of a worse idea than universal health care. I would have been much better off not going to a doctor at all. He ruined my life; nothing can fix the damage he caused. Robert Summers is an embarrassment to the University of Iowa, a disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Robert W. Summers's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)