Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Gustafson

He was very rude and tried to refuse to see me when I missed my first visit with him due to me having strep throat. I felt it was better to miss the appointment rather than taking the risk of getting others sick. When I went to the make-up appointment his firsts words to me were "Hello I didn't think you would make it, you know keeping appointments is very important" his tone when he said this was very rude.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. G literally saved my life by diagnosing my cancer at an early stage and directing me towards the appropriate treatment. He is always a pleasure to talk to and his staff is friendly as well as efficient. I have never experienced a long wait for the doctor and when I call with a medical problem the staff has always found a way to immediately squeeze me in.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Gustafson is always considerate, helpful and knowledgable...doesn't rush you and LISTENS to your concerns.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr.G has been my doctor for 17 yrs. I am so glad i found him. He has humor,but also tries to make me walk the line as far as health is concerned He is my friend as well as my doctor. He has helped me thru many health concerns including a heart attack...thanks doc

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Thomas R. Gustafson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1988)

Oxford