Ratings for Dr. Rafael G. Torres

Excelente. Doctor. Buen. Serbisio. Muy. Amable. Y. Te. Da. La. Oportunidad. De. Escuchar. Todos. Tus. Males

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I Love Dr. Torres.He is very passionate about his job and treats his patients with lots of care, he will also give you advices so you can stay healthy including eating and excessing well; in general Dr. Torres is the best Doctor ever.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Sorry about your experience with Dr Torres, I happen to have he best experience with him from the begining. In fact I have followed him at many practices in NC for the past few yars. He is very compasionate and attentive with my medical needs. He has been able to diagnosed problems that others could not, treat me accordingly. He also refers patients to other specialties. May be you should try a pain specialist.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Doctor Torres does not treat patients for Pain not does he want to give patients antibiotics for infection and he does not want to work with the patient, I dont know if this is the way they treat their patients in Columbia where he is from but he wants it his way or no way the patient does not have a say in the matter, he is currently practicing at the Community Heath Center in Wilson, North Carolina, if you cant trat patients for what is wrong with them then what good is he as a doctor, of course this is just my thought and others may disagree with me, he saw me for 5 minutes and completely knew me and would not treat me for the pain that I was in and would not prescribe me pain medication that I had been getting from Dr. Arcot, the doctor that had been treating me before he left this clinic and had no problem treating me for all of my problems, what are poor people suppose to do when doctor will treat you for certain things and have to go to another doctor for other problems

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. Rafael G. Torres's Credentials

• Spanish

• Pontificia Univ Javeriana, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp