Ratings for Dr. Lawrence H. Lieberman

dr. patient rapport is excellent. we find him reliable and professional.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

First, at the time of this incident, I was without health insurance. After family doctor moved away, I transferred care to Lieberman in same office. I had been taking the same dose of an Paxil (anxiety) for ten years, visiting my previous doctor annually for check-ups. Once my care was transferred to Lieberman, he wanted to see me for a visit, as I had never seen him before, which was understandable ($75.00). The first visit with him was fine, I was given a prescription refill and he seemed pretty standard. However, three months later, my pharmacy would not refill my prescription. I then called the Lieberman's office, at which time I was informed that I would have to come in for another visit in order to get another prescription filled (another $75.00). I went for second appointment, got my prescription, and explained my situation to Lieberman, at which he suggested I be on Medicaid if I couldn't afford my medical expenses. I tell everyone I know to never give this man their business.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I am 65 years old, but I have never had a better doctor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Lawrence H. Lieberman's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal