Ratings for Dr. Brandon K. Bodlak

My wife had about given up on finding a GP I 'd make a 2nd appointment with. Then Dr. Ekle told her about Dr. Bodlak (I'm over 60 & don't like young belt driven doctors. This guy treated me like an old time patient. Not yea, yea paying the way out & see me in three months I'll listen to you moan some more then. He cares. He helps and he's knowledgeable. Totally wiped out my excuses for avoiding GP'S. Forever grateful to Dr Ekle for the recommendation. Oh very technology oriented office gets you in and out allowing max productive time with the doc.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

i have been seeing him since 2007. he is kind,caring and helpful. what i think a family doctor should be. if i could rate him higher i would.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

The lady at reception is very frosty but that's the only hhone that's not 100% positive about this place. Appointments do run over because Dr Bodlak will talk to you about issues and concerns rather than allocate you 5 minutes then kick you out. PM appointments are nearly always running behind but I don't have a problem with this as I know I will have as much time as I need with the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Bodlak not only knows his stuff, but he spends a great deal of time really listening to patients and not just trying to make a quick Dx and move on. He has never been anything but extremely courteous and helpful. Being in the medical community I know hundreds of doctors, and if anybody asked me for the name of a great GP I would always recommend Dr. Bodlak over anybody else. Nobody will work with their patients as much as Dr. Bodlak will.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

ExcellentFamily Practice Doctor. On time and very smart. Reasonable rates.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

My insurance is Avmed. Dr. Bodlak has been one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. The great thing about him is that I do not see him that often, because he actually does his job by healing whatever is ailing me. He has awesome bedside manner, very polite and patient and definitely shows genuine concern for me as a person. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

really down to earth man. He makes you feel relaxed and ok with anything thats wrong. he also is always in a good mood (or at least with you) at work. this ins my favorite doctor i have ever had

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Bodlak and his assistant Kim are patient, caring professionals that listen and answer your questions with details that the lay person can understand. Appointments were always available within a few days or same day if it was an emergency. Dr. Bodlak is very organized and up-to-date on cutting edge medicine. I wish I could have packed them in my suitcase when I moved to Tucson.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr Bodlak is the most attentive, considerate, and knowledgeable MD I have been to. However, I cannot say the same about administrative staff. There is an old lady who collects out-of-pocket payments. First, she is kind of a bigot; she will laugh at your name if it sounds odd to her. Second, during my both visits, she was about to overcharge me(inadvertently)before she was corrected by one of the nurses. (I told her I have not met my deductible so she asked me for the full amount; while she should have asked for the insurance-negotiated rate). In my opinion she is not qualified for her job. I still recommend going to Dr Bodlak; just keep an eye on your out-of-pocket amount. Administrative errors can always be corrected later.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I'm new to the area so when I was choosing a primary physician, I went to the internet looking up different doctors and because of the high rating Bodlak had on here I decided to make an appointment for my check up. I just went today and I am extremely glad I chose him. He was super helpful and explained everything to me and was just a nice guy overall. He made me feel comfortable even when we were discussing sensitive topics (and I was nervous about this because he had a UF med student with him, but Bodlak was so kind and caring I didn't care about that). I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Brandon K. Bodlak's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic (Grad. 2003)

Delta Dental