Ratings for Dr. Ekpedeme U. Wade

I was uninsured, had recently moved to Texas and had to settle for whatever doctor I could find when I started getting some serious, sharp pain in my lower back and a mild fever. At my appointed time I waited about half and hour in the waiting room but Wade was professional and paid attention to my explanation of symptoms while taking mine. When she tested my back by pounding it with her fist, we were both shocked by my agonizing and unexpected scream. I think we were both shook up and she declared I had a kidney stone and prescribed 800mg tylenol for the pain. 4 days later my "kidney stone" turned out to be a kidney infection heading toward acute nefritis (vomiting, blood, high fever...gross) that landed me in the emergency room with a disgustingly high bill for a 4 hour visit. That could have been prevented if I had been put on hardcore antibiotics from the beginning and Wade had been more aggressive and thorough with her investigation and prescription.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Ekpedeme U. Wade's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Richmond, TX