Ratings for Dr. Meredith L. Kehrer

Haven't had any problems with Dr. Kehrer, Listens to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I went to Dr. Kehrer for several years for several problems. I would make the appointment to deal with a specific problem; she would examine me and tell me what I needed to do but would not do the procedure (remove moles, drain fluid from the knee, etc). Instead she would tell me to make an appointment to get that done. She took me off a medication but if I started to feel bad to go back on it and come in for blood work. I called to say I needed the blood work but she then told me I had to be off the medication for a month before we could do the blood work. I went off for another month, got the blood work done, came in to hear the results but was seen by an associate of hers who told me I needed to make an appointment with Dr. Kehrer (this appointment was supposed to be with her.) My husband had the same problem. He went in several times for a prostate check, never got the blood work or a digital check. He has had prostate problems for 10 years.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

I dont think its possible to find a more wonderful, caring physician! BRAVO I SAY!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Dr. Meredith L. Kehrer's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Shelbyville, KY