Ratings for Dr. Shannon M. Barillare

The very best! We love her and her staff! We feel like family!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Doctor Barillare is WONDERFUL!!! She takes care of my whole family, including my 4 kids! She has a wonderful bedside manner, and really takes the time to listen. Her staff is great too! Lorrain is her nurse and she is very sweet! My kids won't get there shots anywhere else...Lorraine is the only one they will go to. Liz works the front, and she is the only one that I will leave a message with because she really knows how to take the time to listen. I feel at home when I go to the Doctor's because everyone there knows all of us and they are so nice to talk to. Every time we go Liz and Lorraine and the rest of the staff all come out to say hello to my 2 little boys. You really feel like part of a family in this office! After I had my 4th baby, he was in NICU for 8 days...it was right before Christmas and EVERY day Liz was calling my husband asking him how I was doing and if I was okay! They REALLY care!!! I Love ALL of them!!! I won't let anyone else BUT Shannone care for MY family!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Shannon's staff is great. Lorraine is very professional and very pleasant. I have never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes to enter the examining room. Shannon is very knowledgeable and listens to all I have to say. I never feel rushed. She takes her time with me which I appreciate. Always a positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

She is wonderful. Very caring and helpful. My wife and I both love her. Thanks to her thoroughly reviewing my past records, I have had a long term issue resolved and my wife is getting the care she needs. She listens to our concerns and opinions. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Very nice never pushy. She is highly educated and gives u an opinion. I know a lot of docs and she is a class act

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Pushy, highly opinionated, myopic, complete lack of compassion, and unprofessional. Frankly, she should be ashamed. The worst medical professional I've ever seen. This office is a farce.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Barillare and Staff spends time with you to answer all your questions or concerns

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Pushy??? She is wonderful. A professional all the way! Listens to you and gives you the very best care possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Barillare to anyone. She is my family doctor and my daughter loves her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Barillare is a wonderful doctor! She makes you feel comfortable and is very professional and also wants to get to know her patients and their lives. She is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Loved her since day one. Best physician I've personally ever been to. She is always nice, listens to any concerns I have, and makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Shannon M. Barillare's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2005)

Tufts