You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cyrus P. Tamboli

He is horrible , I wished I had looked up his ratings before I went to see him

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

If you are a standard, cut and dry case who is OK with being talked to and treated like a 5-year-old and being expected to blindly follow orders and take a bunch of meds without being allowed to do outside research or ask questions/get explanations, then Dr. Tamboli is for you. If you complain of symptoms that he deems to be contrary to what lab work indicates, then they don't exist and you're wasting his time. He has a bad, authority-complex relationship with not only his patients but his staff, too. On that note, the staff are nice but are so unorganized and unhelpful--when they're there. Half the time, no one's behind the check-in counter, and when they are, they are gossiping and complaining to each other or making personal calls. Good luck trying to get ahold of someone who knows how to help or getting something mailed, filed or processed--expect to call 5+ times and basically do everything yourself. Also, communication between the departments is terrible, even with the new Epic software. Nurses have to call the main line and wait just like patients for someone to answer, which rarely someone does. The visits take twice as long as they should because the doctors have to do everything themselves. That being said, they are mostly all very nice people, and the doctor does spend a lot of time with you. But if you can see anyone else, do it.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had. I've seen other GI's and never had any help. He's so much more knowledgeable and understanding than anyone else I saw. He's not always on time, but that's because he's so thorough that he won't leave until that patient is fully taken care of. I feel healthier now than I have in a very long time. It's very reassuring to have an understanding physician whose judgement you trust.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr Tamboli is the most kind, concerned doctor that I have ever dealt with. He is very through and has been a true blessing to me!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I wish I could go back a month. I was seen by Dr. Tamboli while I was in the hospital at UAMS. I have never been treated in a way that I was by this doctor. I am still bleeding and I have not gotten any better with all the new medication I was given. Not sure where this doctor came from or how I became his patient, but I do know that I will never see him again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Cyrus P. Tamboli's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is horrible , I wished I had looked up his ratings before I went to see him"

November 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Cyrus" to "Cyrus P."

October 20, 2013