You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Babak Eghbalieh

I was referred to Dr. B for surgery for a blockage in my intestines turned out to be a 7 hour surgery. Very complicated I ended up with a colostomy. Had 2nd surgery 6 mos later for repair of colostomy but do to scar tissue still have it. But through it all Dr. B was the nicest person he made me safe and comfortable his staff is wonderful .always kind and available. He is my 2nd favorite Dr. My 1st is my oncologist who I've known for 16 years. I would recomend Dr. B to anyone that needed a surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Dr E discussed everything with me, including the surgery. I am very satisfied. He came highly recommended. I now see why!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Great Experience. Recommend him Highly. Very passionate, caring and great MA

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Very nice, compassionate and caring with a sense of humor. Extremely knowledgeable and on top of the latest technology and procedures. Makes certain you and your family understand everything and are comfortable. A rare find these days. If you need him he is there and the best. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. E is awesome, energetic, full of life and passion and a great surgeon!! highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Dr. E (as I called me) is very caring and understanding, a wonderful surgeon. I would go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Overall I was very pleased with the experience. Dr. Eghbalieh addressed all my issues, explained them throughly and provided wonderful care for me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Pacificare
Secure Horizons
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. B for surgery for a blockage in my intestines turned out to be a 7 hour surgery. Very complicated I ended up with a colostomy. Had 2nd s..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. Knowledgeable and kind, one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time."

October 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=129030'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014