Ratings for Dr. Howard D. Bronstein

Dr. Bronstein has always been very courteous and professional with me and always asks and listens to me regarding "how are things going since I last saw you." Should there be a change, it is discussed and an approach is explored an agreed upon by both of us. All necessary shots are given when appropriate and shots for shingles and lyme disease were ordered when I asked for them. Dr. Bronstein encourages patient input and listens to what the patient relates and takes notes for future reference. Also, I have always received timely follow up phone calls when necessary and providing personal documentation to other medical providers has never been a problem. Dr. Bronstein has always been an excellent doctor for my needs.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I alwsys have to wait at least 1 hr after my scheduled time. I sometimes had to wait 6 weeks to get an appointment. The office is not very effecient at returning phone calls unless they are left on the emergency line. I was on a waiting list for almost three months to get a flu shot.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Howard D. Bronstein's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1974)

AARP