Ratings for Dr. Eamonn C. Swords

in my opinion this physician was very smug, rude and non caring. Being in the business for many years can usually be an advantage. That is not the case with Dr. Swords. In my humble opinion, his years of experience have only contributed to his lack of enthusiasm, care and general disconnect with his patients. I strongly urge patients to seek help elswhere.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Swords diagnosed my illness on my first office visit. I had seen numerous Dr's over the course of many years and was incorrectly diagnosed. He put me on the correct doses of medication and my life is much easier to deal with. I am a lot more focused and happy. I see him as matter of fact, but also caring. He doesn't take any excuses and expects you take responsiblity for your treatment. Depression sucks! Seek treatment!!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

He was rude, obnoxious, and disrespectful at the appointment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Unwilling to give more than very superficial attention. Great if you only need a prescription, otherwise not helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Eamonn C. Swords's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Renton, WA