Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Foss

Dr.Chris is very friendly ,very good listener and clarifies all my queries with lot of clarity. Vinod (Woodbury)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr.Foss really listened as I described my symptoms. He then ordered the neaded tests to be conducted, and was able to make a diagnoses (hypothyroid), and prescribed the needed medicine. My condition was previously overlooked by another Physician at a former clinic in which I was going. Both my Wife and I really appreciate the fact that Dr.Foss is thorough, and very compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr.Foss to anyone.Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

My visits to see Dr. Foss over the last three years have all been very positive. I see Dr. Foss as a very gentle physician and wants to make you comfortable. He listens to you as a patient, and is very knowledgeable about the latest medicines, tests, etc. He is very complete with his evaluations. I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Christopher G. Foss's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Delta Dental