Ratings for Dr. Hooman Yaghoobzadeh

For over 20 years I had a lightheaded syndrome that no physician could figure out. At 79 I was in good physical shape but would experience significant blood pressure drops and was told that it might be "in my head." Dr. Y got to the heart of it - a unique valve problem which had not been picked up in previous tests. After surgery at the Cleveland Clinic and return visits to Dr. Y, I'm back in the gym and extremely grateful for his expertise, curiosity and persistence. He's one amazing cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

So that all are aware- This sight charges MD's 79$/month! to erase negative reviews- in essence creating a business model based on extortion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

One of the most discouraging medical experiences that I have had to date with a doctor. After obtaining several other medical opinions, none of whom agreed with him, I fortunately was able to move on.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I felt very comfortable with this doctor. I felt he listened to me and considered my past medical history very carefully. He was very prompt with returing phone calls and following up with diagnosis and blood test information. I felt he was thorogh with his testing and very presonable as well so that I felt free to discuss my health concerns. Overall I was exteremly happy with his services. There was some time to coordinate all the tests but I didnt mind the wait as I had scheuled the entire day for my tests.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Hooman Yaghoobzadeh's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental