Ratings for Dr. Catherine O. Spiess

Dr. Spiess is my mother's dr.who is very attentive to her & her questions. Dr. Spiess ALWAYS talks directly to her & not me except for more details or my observations. She will listen to my concerns/opinions but wants BOTH of us to understand information & options. She does not rush to a solution soley based on my mother's age. As a retired nurse who remains knowledgeable, my mother is very attuned to her own health, tx options & if the current couse of tx is effective. Dr. S. is very respectful of that knowledge & her judgement when discussing tx needs. We have followed from her previous office because of her ability to listen, clearly & respectfully communicate & her overall professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I have searched for years for a doctor who would listen to me. I found her in Dr. Spiess. She is proactive with my medical care and discusses it with me and then lets me decide. When I had my stroke she thought of issues I would never have & we discussed them. I feel I am getting better medical care that I ever have. She never rushes me but takes time to listen to what my problem is. She then gives me a plan and everything she has done has worked out great for my health.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I always look for a doctor who will LISTEN to the patient. This allows for a better diagnosis and treatment, for it insures that the doctor understands the problem, before seeking to recommend treatment. Dr. Spiess LISTENS very carefully to her patients, before making recommendations.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Catherine O. Spiess's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal