Ratings for Dr. Samir I. Sayegh

I made an appointment with Samir I Sayegh M.D. for a refraction and to obtain a new prescription for glasses. I arrived a little early and found the staff moving office equipment, cleaning, and reorganizing the office to be more efficient and flexible. I was offered a cup of tea while I waited for the medication to take effect and was impressed by the conversational English since they all seemed to be ESL and appeared to be taking care to be as correct and clear. When Dr. Sayegh came in and we were introduced he showed me several articles he was writing for a "shoppers herald" to acquaint prospective patients with his ability to communicate. As a health care provider myself, I always try to be sure to assess the abilities of anyone who provides me and/or family members with services: It is my opinion that Samir I. Sayegh M.D. is a very competent Ophthalmologist and a "nice guy."

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Had several visits. Office is in need of cleaning. Dr. performed injections on multiple visits. Later second opinion with a specialist indicated that the diagnosis was wrong and injections unnecessary.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Excellent doctor, professionally and in terms of making patient comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Samir I. Sayegh's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Champaign, IL