Ratings for Dr. Julia S. Billington

I have waited as long as two hours for my visit but if you have time to burn, she is the one for you. Yes, she spends alot of time with you but she is always on the computer checking for this or that. I have changed Dr.s!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Billington was the best internist I ever had. She moved and I have not been able to find another doctor who is as wonderful. Sure, she is not always on time, but the only doctor who I would wait for.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I never saw Dr. Billington as a patient, but I did work with her a few times. What I can say about her is that she really takes her time with her patients. If you had a fifteen minute appointment and your "problem" wasn't resolved, she will spend more than an hour with you! But on the other hand, the patients scheduled after you will have to wait that long too.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Billington is a very good physician. She sometimes runs late on appointments but spends adequate time with her patients.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Julia S. Billington's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have waited as long as two hours for my visit but if you have time to burn, she is the one for you. Yes, she spends alot of time with you but she is always o..."

December 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128927'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128927'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014