Ratings for Dr. Heidi Johnson

I've been seeing Dr. Stroessner-Johnson for many years. She always listens to my concerns, offers prudent advice and follows up on things with me.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

She is not a very good PCP. In addition, her nurse Mary Jane is so unfriendly. Dr. Stroessner was not very good at explaining tests or following up and putting in referrals. She is pretty awful.....do yourself a favor and get a different PCP.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Stroessner-Johnson takes the time to listen to me, answer all of my questions and does not make me feel rushed. She is very thorough with her evaluation & recommendations for my issues. She makes sure I have the necessary tests and shots that I need.She is always proactive. I left my last doctor and went to her because the last doctor was always in a hurry and did not make the recommendations needed. I am 66 yrs old. My husband has also swithched to her because I am so happy with her. She was like a breath of fresh air compared to the last doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

It is difficult to find a good PCP! I wish Dr. Stroessner would listen to suggestions from the patient. I had no idea that answering the above questions would make me realize I need a new PCP.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007