Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Pamer

Dr. Pamer is my third lung doctor and by far the best I've had. He and his staff went above and beyond and got me expensive meds for free. He spent more time with me than anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Pamer is one of the most brilliant, caring, physicians that I have had the luck to have found. He cares about his patients. He also takes all the time needed to find the problem and fix it. If you are lucky he will be your Pulmonologist. Iris Gibson

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I have 6 doctor in New Orleans to do what Dr Pamer did for me in Florida by himself and staff Dr Pamer and his staff are very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Pamer takes his time to really get to the root of the issue and to thoroughly explain what is going on. One of the best doctors I have ever had

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Pamer spent 45 minutes with me explaining my lung disease. I felt much better knowing what was wrong with me and the medications helped a lot. His staff is very friendly and the office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Amazing doctor. He is extremely thorough and persistent. Very caring doctor and staff make the whole experience pleasant. Wish he could be my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

As a daughter it can be difficult to choose the "right" physician for your family. As a nurse, with out hesitancy, I referred them to Dr.Pamer. After all my family deserves THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Breathing so much better since seeing Dr. Pamer and his staff. So thankful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Very helpful staff and doctor, very informative, spent alot of time with us and my father feels much better since seeing DR. Pamer. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Great doctor! Took good care of my father and worked well with my family.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Mark J. Pamer's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental