Ratings for Dr. Adam M. Rubinstein

Dr. Rubinstein is wonderful. My husband and I both go to him. Recently he suspected my husband to be in heart failure and immediately, in fact that very day, got him an appointment with an excellent cardiologist. He subsequently had heart surgery. I have never had a bad office experience, his office staff is very efficient and professional. I trust this man with my life.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

This Dr. is excellent. He and his staff are very patient oriented. Any questions or concerns are addressed soon after inquiring. There is not one thing I do not like about this Dr. or his office staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I made an appointment for a complete physical, instead the doctor spent the whole time typing my history into his computer, he charged my insurance $700.00. It took 3 more months to get the physical and I think he did a terrible job. Had to get blood work done in a lab. I feel I got nothing for my money. I had some minor surgery performed by another doctor, Dr. Rubinstein said I needed to see him for a physical before the surgery - all he did was listen to me breathe with his stethoscope and then another $700.00. When I told him about one of my concerns with a whole list of symptoms he said I should stop making it up. He is overpriced and there is always a long wait in the waiting room - so annoying, no respect for my time.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I waited over 2 hours to be seen by the doctor. He spent 30 minutes with me and didn't even do an exam. He suggest that I come back on another day to do the exam and go over other things. I think he is just trying to bill my insurance for another visit and get my copay again. When I got the bill from my insurance complany it was over $700. My other doctor would do everything (history, exam, medications and labs) all on one visit. I would not recommend going to him unless you have money to burn.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Rubinstein is very likeable and personable. If you need something outside his area of expertise, he doesn't hestitate to find you a specialist that is qualified to handle the situation. He will take the time to answer any and all of your questions. Knowing this, if he is running late for his next appointment, you can be rest assured, he still takes the time with the next person also.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Rubinstein is a wonderful, compassionate doctor. He takes the time to discuss all options with patients and did a wonderful job of finding a specialist for my husband. I did a lot of reading about my husband's condition and he was willing to discuss what he felt were good options for him. He is knowledgeable and, unlike many doctors, will take the time to call patients personally to discuss concerns and test results. He does not talk down to patients like so many doctors I have met in the past. He is incredibly encouraging and motivates his patients to be as healthy as they can be. Finally, he uses the computer to write precriptions and to be sure that there are no mistakes with drug interactions. Many pharmacists have told me that they wish all docs would use a computer - that it would prevent lots of dosing and prescription mistakes. I would recommend Dr. Rubinstein to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

far to busy typing into computer to allow an adequate exam...very quick to effect referrals rather then do an exam himself....

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Adam M. Rubinstein's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Libertyville, IL