Ratings for Dr. William D. Hage

Dr. Hage has performed two total knee replacement surgeries and one rotator cuff surgery on me. The results of each surgery were much better than I ever expected. Dr. Hage explained each procedure carefully before hand and prepared me well for the surgeries and for the recovery periods. I recovered from each surgery very well and enjoy full use of both knees and shoulder. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner. super surgen

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Hage was very good. He took my son's word on the level of pain he was having and was not quick to dismiss it because he was a child. I found him to be very thorough and really listened to my child and me. The staff is great and the wait time is minimal.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Not only was this physicians care impeccable, but as a part of follow up he was able to refer me to professionals in other areas that would enhance my healing. He was also willing to talk with me about another health issue I was having and assisted me getting to an excellent practicianer to help me. I would not want a friend or family member to go anywhere else if in need of care in his speciality.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. William D. Hage's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)